Terms of Business
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BUYING ON OUR WEBSITE
BASIC COMPANY INFORMATION
Toro Vison s.p.
Ogrinova ulica 12, Lavrica, 1291 Škofljica
Registration number: 7223706000
Tax number: 65081099
Bank account: IBAN SI56 3500 1000 1403 308 (BKS Bank AG)
All prices on website www.mylovely-pets.si are in Euros (€).
Prices are regular and / or special discounted prices, if the latter are clearly indicated. Due to the nature of the business, prices can change frequently and quickly, and we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
Prices are valid in the case of payment using the payment methods listed below and under the terms of business. If the price of the product changes during the processing of the order, the buyer will pay the price stated at the time of the order.
The prices of the products on our site are available until stocks are exhausted. We reserve the possibility of errors in the prices of products or technical specifications.
The buyer confirms with his order that he accepts our terms of sale and that he is at least 18 years old.
You can make payments in online shop www.mylovely-pets.si/trgovina in the following ways:
- upon delivery: you pay in cash upon delivery;
- by pro forma invoice: we will send a pro forma invoice to your email address and deliver the product upon payment.
Company Toro Vison s.p. processes the order on the same day and sends it the same or the next day. If the ordered goods are out of stock, we will inform you and discuss the delivery time with you personally. If the order cannot be fulfilled under the stated conditions, www.mylovely-pets.si reserves the right to refuse your order. The goods are shipped via Pošta Slovenije and the GLS courier service. For all payment methods, the shipping cost is €3.03 (free for purchases over €50), except under exceptional circumstances, where different shipping cost is clearly stated.
In accordance with Article 43c of the Consumer Protection Act:
The consumer has the right to inform the company within 14 days of delivery of the goods that he is withdrawing from the contract without having to give a reason for his decision. The message shall be deemed to be sent on time when the shipment is delivered within the time limit. The only cost for the consumer in connection with the cancellation of the contract is the direct cost of returning the goods. This must be returned to the company no later than thirty days after the notice of withdrawal.
If the consumer does not have the right of withdrawal under Article 43č, this must be explicitly stated. Upon delivery, it is important for the customer to obtain a Delivery Certificate at the Pošta Slovenije or GLS (proof of delivery). As soon as the item is received, the purchase price will be refunded to your transaction account.
In the event that you receive a product, the qualities of which are questionable, you can immediately demand reclamation. Return costs are paid by the buyer and replacement costs are paid by the seller. If no replacement is possible, we will refund you. When submitting a shipment, it is important for the customer to obtain a shipment receipt at Pošta Slovenije (proof of shipment). In the event of a refund, the purchase price will be returned to your transaction account.
RETURN OF PRODUCT
If the products have already been delivered to the address, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 15 days of the receipt of the product. In you return the product, you must notify us in advance by email or telephone. Upon prior written notice, products and a copy of the invoice must be delivered or shipped to the company headquarters within 15 days. The goods must be unused, undamaged, in the same quantity and in the original packaging. Package products must be returned by mail as parcel or letter shipment. The buyer will bear the cost of the return.
The Seller shall refund the entire purchase price (purchase price with delivery costs) within 15 days from the receipt of the returned goods to the buyer’s transaction account if the Buyer has informed the Seller in accordance with the applicable legal regulations and Terms and Conditions that he withdraws from the contract and returns the received goods within the legal deadline. The right of return does not apply if the goods have been used, are without original labels or have been damaged in improper use, unless they are considered as reclamation and the goods were in such condition before delivery.
We need some of your personal information to complete the order correctly. All information will be kept confidential and the Buyer agrees that Toro Vison s.p. can use it for commercial purposes. The purchase contract (invoice) will be kept at the company headquarters and only buyer and seller can access it.
General Data Protection Regulation.
A regulation improving the protection of personal data takes effect on May 25, 2018. We at Toro Vison s.p. are aware of the importance of personal data protection, and the revised legislation is an additional pebble in the mosaic so that our customers’ personal information will be safely stored and treated.
We would like to present to you how the Regulation will affect the handling of your personal data, how we will deal with it in the company and the benefits of the new Regulation.
What GDPR means for the individual and the companies that process personal data?
The new Regulation stipulates that an individual will have to give explicit consent to the processing of personal data. The company that handles data will have to allow the individual the following:
- Review and control over consent status.
- Option to change consent status.
- Erasure and prohibition of data processing.
- Data transfer to another company.
- Option to receive notifications about data processing.
- Explicit and clear consent for what the company is using the data.
- In order to process the data, the processor will also have to indicate the deadline within which the data for each activity is stored or indicate that the data is stored until cancellation.
The new General Regulation applies to all companies that use or in any way process the personal data of EU citizens. The General Regulation sets uniform rules for the protection of personal data in the EU; some substantive and procedural issues in Slovenia will be regulated in the new Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-2).
How we at Toro Vison s.p. took care of personal data protection?
We at the company are aware that privacy is the key to a long-term relationship. Personal information is treated in accordance with applicable laws and internal acts of the company. Each buyer of our products and services will have access to its own list of consents and approvals, which can be changed at any time. In addition to the above statutory rights, the company has entered into cooperation with an authorized person who will be responsible for compliance with regulations governing the protection of personal data.
Where and how can you access the Consent List?
By calling 070 606 570,you will determine what content you would like to receive from the company. For additional information you can send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
We treat your personal information lawfully, fairly, securely and transparently. We are aware of our responsibility because you have given us your personal information. Therefore, all key information regarding the processing of data, our obligations and your rights are listed below.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The processing of personal data is monitored by our Data Protection Officer, who constantly monitors the compliance of the processing with applicable regulations and international standards, evaluates the effects of the processing of personal data and cooperates with supervisory authorities. If you have any questions or need assistance in exercising your rights, the officer is available at the Toro Vison s.p. headquarters upon prior arrangement or via email: email@example.com.
USE OF DATA PROCESSING
We process personal data for the following purposes and in accordance with one of the six possible legal bases (consent, conclusion or implementation of a contract, legal obligations, protection of the individual’s vital interests, tasks in the public interest, legitimate interests of the manager or third parties), and the exact time when it is necessary.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKER
Our company operates completely digitally, but all decisions regarding contractual relationships and other decisions with legal or related effects are made by our employees with appropriate information support.
The Constitution of the Republic of Slovenia and the applicable European and Slovenian regulations provide you with a number of rights regarding privacy and protection of personal data, including the following:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information (the text you are reading is part of that right);
- Right of access to personal data means that you have the right to obtain confirmation from us, as data controller, that your personal data is being processed and, if so, access to that personal data and additional information (processing purposes, data types, data users, the existence of rights and appeal options, data sources, possible automated decision-making or special profiling);
- Right to rectification means that have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you; taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal information completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- Right to erasure, also referred to as the “right to be forgotten”, means that you have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies: processing is no longer required, consent withdrawal and no other legal bases, reasoned objection, unlawful processing, cancellation required by applicable regulations, etc.);
- Right to restriction of processing means that you may restrict the processing of your data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if you have raised an objection, if the processing is unlawful or if the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but are required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to data portability means that you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit this information to another operator without hindrance from us (applies to data that we process automatically based on consent or contractual relationship);
- Right to objects means that you may object to certain types of processing of your personal data (public interests, legitimate interests of the controller, marketing purposes) at any time and we must prove legitimate interests for processing or cease processing (always in the case of marketing);
- Automatic processing and profiling rights mean that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, if not strictly required, prescribed or without your consent.
When exercising all your rights, obtaining additional information or clearing up your dilemmas, our Data Protection Officer will be happy to assist you. He is available at the Toro Vison s.p. headquarters upon prior arrangement via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that your rights or regulations on personal data protection have been infringed, you may appeal to the competent national authority; Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia (Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana, telephone: 01 230 97 30, fax: 01 230 97 78, e-mail: email@example.com).
MEMBERSHIP IN GOLDEN MEMBER CLUB
With June 2018, we are introducing a special novelty for the most loyal customers: The Gold card. Anyone who earns 150 Gold Points in a period of one year can become a Gold Member. All amount of gold points from September 1, 2017 onwards will be taken into account. Whenever you earn 150 points during the year, you will receive a 20% discount on all Be Hempy and MyLovely Pets products.
If you order our products through a telephone advice line or online, we will provide an overview of your points and notify you. If you are a new member, we will happily inform you of the discount you will receive when you meet the criteria of 150 points.
- 30 % hemp resin – 15 points
- 16 % hemp resin – 7 points
- My Lovely Pets hemp paste – 6 points
- UniCanna / Canna Propolis / TropiCanna – 4 points
- Probicana / LiviCanna / ADE Canna / hemp flower in capsules, 60 capsules / MiniCanna / hemp ointment with immortelle – 3 points
- My Lovely Pets hemp drops / antiparasitic droplets – 3 points
- Hemp buds tea / Hemp protein / Hemp seeds – 1 point
As part of promotional campaigns, it is possible for the provider to send a promotional code to the buyer / visitor. The validity and purpose of the promotional code will be clearly stated by the provider.
In case of uncertainty regarding the use of the promotional code, the buyer / visitor may send a question to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounts do not stack up. Only one discount code can be redeemed for one purchase.
- clearly and unambiguously labeled as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly named,
- various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such. The conditions of participation will also be clearly defined,
- the method to unsubscribe from receiving advertising messages will be clearly shown,
- user’s desire not to receive advertisements will be respected by the provider.
In our online store www.mylovely-pets.si., all information and product images displayed on the site are protected by copyright law and may not be reproduced or used without our prior written permission.
NOTIFICATION OF CUSTOMERS (E-NEWS)
By subscribing to the newsletter, the user agrees that the provider informs him of the news and campaigns. The provider commits not to pass on the e-mail address of website user to the third party or otherwise misuse the e-mail address. The provider allows the user to unsubscribe from the online show www.mylovely-pets.si. e-newsletter at any time. We reserve the right to typographical errors.